- First months rent and the first months £10 service charge in advance.
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent + £100.00 in advance.
- Employer’s reference.
- Previous landlord or mortgages reference.
- Proof of identification (e.g. Passport or Driving licence).
- Arrangement fee £195.00 for a single applicant plus £40 for each additional adult occupier. This is non refundable.
E.g. For a property advertised at £450 PCM+ £10 FEE* our requirements would be:-
The above references and identification plus:-
£ 450.00 1st months rent.
£ 10.00 1st months service charge.
£ 550.00 Deposit.
£ 195.00 Arrangement fee. (based an a single adult occupier)
£ 1205.00 Total.
Please note that the initial arrangement fee does not apply every six months when your tenancy is renewed. At renewal we only charge a processing fee of £50 inclusive of VAT for six months, £75 for twelve months. Normally, the arrangement fee can be paid when viewing a property, and this will hold the property for a maximum of 4 weeks, unless agreed differently with the Landlord. If the tenancy does not, however, proceed within the agreed timescale, then the arrangement fee is non refundable because it will already have been absorbed in administration and referencing costs.
HOME CONTENTS INSURANCE
We require our tenants to have home contents insurance. This not only covers the tenants belongings, but also covers their liability to the Landlord for any damage to his property. We can assist in arranging such cover and full details are available on request, through our associate company, Homelet. Premiums can be paid monthly if required.